As of November 5, 2018, Paper Support has moved to join WeTransfer Support. This article is no longer being updated. Please click here for the current version of the Paper Pro Support Article.
We consider Paper to be an essential tool for everyday creation. Paper's core features are accessible to all customers, free of charge.
- Journal Sync. Back up your journals to iCloud and sync between devices.
- Multiple brush sizes. Small, medium, and large.
- Paste between pages. Copy and paste ink from one page to another.
- Multiple page selection. Export, delete, or duplicate multiple pages at a time.
Diagram, Cut and Fill tools.
Unlimited color swatches. Never run out of colors.
Premium covers. Customize your journals with beautifully crafted designs.
- Drawing Tutorials.
- Tap on Paper by FiftyThree.
- Tap on "Cancel Subscription".
If you feel like you've purchased Paper Pro by mistake, you can contact Apple for a refund.
- Go to https://reportaproblem.apple.com/ and sign in with the Apple ID you used to purchase Paper Pro.
- You should see your recent purchases. Select the App tab if you don't.
- Select "Report" a Problem to the right of your Paper Pro purchase.
- Select the reason from "Choose Problem".
- Enter details about your problem and then click "Submit".
- You should hear back from Apple within a few days to a week with whether your request for a refund is approved.
- Diagram, Cut and Fill tools.
- Templates: Device Set.
- Templates: Planner Set.
If you have any questions about Paper Pro or Legacy status, please feel free to contact us via this form at WeTransfer.