We consider Paper to be an essential tool for everyday creation. Paper's core features are accessible to all customers, free of charge.
- Journal Sync. Back up your journals to iCloud and sync between devices.
- Multiple brush sizes. Small, medium, and large.
- Paste between pages. Copy and paste ink from one page to another.
- Multiple page selection. Export, delete, or duplicate multiple pages at a time.
Diagram, Cut and Fill tools.
Unlimited color swatches. Never run out of colors.
Premium covers. Customize your journals with beautifully crafted designs.
- Drawing Tutorials.
- Tap on Paper by FiftyThree.
- Tap on "Cancel Subscription".
If you feel like you've purchased Paper Pro by mistake, you can contact Apple for a refund.
- Go to https://reportaproblem.apple.com/ and sign in with the Apple ID you used to purchase Paper Pro.
- You should see your recent purchases. Select the App tab if you don't.
- Select "Report" a Problem to the right of your Paper Pro purchase.
- Select the reason from "Choose Problem".
- Enter details about your problem and then click "Submit".
- You should hear back from Apple within a few days to a week with whether your request for a refund is approved.
- Diagram, Cut and Fill tools.
- Templates: Device Set.
- Templates: Planner Set.
If you have any questions about Paper Pro or Legacy status, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].